Verizon Wireless ANNOUNCES Samsung GALAXY S® III COMING TO AMERICA’S LARGEST 4G LTE NETWORK
The Next Generation Smartphone with a Power to Share and Intelligence to Make Everyday Life Easier
BASKING RIDGE, N.J. – Verizon Wireless and Samsung Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile) today announced a 4G LTE-powered Samsung Galaxy S® III is entrance to America’s largest 4G LTE network.
Galaxy S III business can use Share Shot to emanate their possess proxy print pity network with a organisation of friends who are circuitously during a same celebration or event. Photos can be taken by any member of a organisation and common with a whole group. One hold pity with S Beam allows friends to share pictures, videos, papers and some-more by simply touching dual Galaxy S III devices’ backs together. Galaxy S III business can take advantage of 4G LTE to share live video broadcasts of life’s special moments with their Facebook® friends regulating a Color app. As an disdainful underline for Verizon Wireless, business can live promote video with audio when regulating Color.
The Galaxy S III has a 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED™ display and runs Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Watch a video while texting friends or surfing a Web during 4G LTE speeds with Pop Up Play. Videos can be played in a tiny window while business use a rest of a arrangement to finish other tasks such as typing emails, organizing calendars and updating their amicable networks. Multi-tasking is seamless with a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and 2 GB RAM interconnected with a Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network. Customers can also correlate with a Galaxy S III in elementary and fun ways interjection to Motion Gesture. With Motion Gesture, business can trigger a phone call from a calm summary by simply lifting a phone to their head, or they can postponement a video by covering a arrangement with their hand, and even get to a tip of an email summary and hit list.
The Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network is now accessible in 258 markets, covering two-thirds of the of a U.S. population. Verizon Wireless 4G LTE will be in 400 markets covering 260 million people by a finish of this year.
- Smart Stay – So intelligent, a arrangement usually dims when a customers’ eyes are sealed or no longer confronting a screen.
- S Voice™ – Featuring healthy denunciation recognition, we can control a apps and services used many with difference instead of touch. Use S Voice to spin a volume adult or down on a song player, answer or reject incoming calls, close off or select to snooze a alarm clock, or take a design by observant “smile” or “cheese.”
- AllShare® Play – Share HD videos and your favorite songs by streaming multimedia calm from a Galaxy S III to a concordant Samsung Smart TV® or home audio complement when connected to a same Wi-Fi network, and remotely entrance files on adult to 6 Samsung devices.
- Evolved camera capabilities – Burst Shot mode now captures 20 continual shots and Best Photo underline selects a best shot to display.
- Enhanced camera – 8-megapixel back camera with zero-lag shiver speed and a 1.9-megapixel front camera so business can constraint cinema and videos of themselves or video discuss with family and friends.
- Mobile Hotspot – share a 4G LTE tie with adult to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
- microSD™ card container for expandable memory.
Pricing and availability:
- Samsung Galaxy S III will be accessible online for pre-order starting Jun 6 during 7 a.m. EST atwww.verizonwireless.com/galaxys3 and will be accessible in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online in a entrance weeks.
- The Samsung Galaxy S III will be accessible in 16 GB and 32 GB models for $199.99 and $249.99 respectively with a new two-year patron agreement. Customers will also have a choice of a Galaxy S III in dual colors, Marble White or Pebble Blue.
- Customers that squeeze a Galaxy S III will need to allow to a 4G LTE mobile broadband information package starting during $30 monthly entrance for 2 GB of data.
Customers can visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/galaxys3 to pointer adult for some-more information and accessibility sum on a Samsung Galaxy S III for Verizon Wireless. For additional information on Verizon Wireless products and services, revisit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com. Follow@VZWnews on Twitter™ for a latest news on Verizon Wireless.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates a nation’s largest 4G LTE network and largest, many arguable 3G network. The association serves 93.0 million sell customers, including 88.0 million sell postpaid customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 80,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a corner try of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For some-more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and ask broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, record on to a Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.
About Samsung Mobile
Samsung Mobile (Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC), a Dallas-based auxiliary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., researches, develops and markets wireless handsets and telecommunications products via North America. For some-more information, greatfully visit www.samsungwireless.com.
Samsung, Galaxy S, AllShare, S Voice, Samsung Smart TV and Super AMOLED are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other association names, product names and outlines mentioned herein are a skill of their particular owners and might be trademarks or purebred trademarks. 4G used in tie with a Samsung Galaxy S III refers to a fact that a device is able of handling on Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE network.
You must be logged in to post a comment.