Posted by admin
on Feb 21, 2012 in Wireless Mobile
| 0 comments
Finally Droid Bionic users can now knowledge a Ice Cream Sandwich by a ROM called Cyanogenmod 9 (unofficial) by droidth3ory of Rootzwiki. droidth3ory ported a Axiom Ionic ROM of Galaxy Nexus to work in Droid Bionic so design some of a facilities competence not work.
- Integrated Google Apps 4.0.4
- FULL DSP Manager
- better battery life
- better RAM management
- Force Home Launcher in GPU (Software)
- Disable Kernel logging (Speed)
- Proximity Sensor Hack (Light Up Faster)
- UI Enhancements APM
- and tons of Extras Tweaks
- Make certain that your device battery is assign during slightest 60%
- Backup your device information into your computer.
- Turn on USB Debugging, on your homescreen daub Menu Settings Application Development. Then, make certain that USB debugging is checked.
- Droid Bionic regulating on 5.9.902 firmware update
- USB Data Cable
(important) Download and implement Bootstrap app so that we can implement and enter ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery.
- First, download a AXI0M_B_BIONIC_4.0.3_AB1_SIGNED.zip
- Then, bond your phone to a mechanism regulating your USB information cable.
- Next, duplicate a zip record we downloaded progressing to a base office of your SD card.
- Disconnect your phone to a computer.
- Run a Bionic SafeStrap app on your phone, afterwards name “Reboot Recovery” to reboot into ClockworkMod recovery.
- Once your in ClockworkMod liberation categorical menu, do a nandroid backup by selecting backup backup and restore then backup to start saving your aged ROM. (This will make a full backup of your existent ROM, and save it to a SD card. You can revive from this backup, if something gets messed adult with a installation.)
- Now do a full clean by selecting Mount and Storage afterwards clean a following:
- Format System
- Format Data
- Format Cache
- Go behind to categorical menu and name allege afterwards clean dalvik-cache.
- From a categorical menu name install zip from SD label name zip from Sd card afterwards name a AXI0M_B_BIONIC_4.0.3_AB1_SIGNED.zip to start flashing a CyanogenMod 9 ROM.
- Finally, go behind to categorical menu and name Reboot complement now.
Congratulations we have successfully updated your Droid Bionic to CyanogenMod 9.
SOURCES AXI0M [B] | CM9 | 4.0.3 | 2/18/2012
Droid Bionic, Samsung Galaxy S2 Rivalry Tightens – Same Release Date, Same Selling Features? Verizon Giving Away 16 Motorola Droid Bionic Handsets in Scavenger Hunt Gimmick for DROID Bionic Launch September 8 Rumored Launch of Motorola Droid Bionic Becoming More Real Motorola Invites Droid Bionic Owners to “Project” for Bionic Update
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.