Posted by admin
on Oct 25, 2011 in Wireless Mobile
| 0 comments
The Droid Bionic is for now a many absolute smartphone on a Verizon 4G LTE network until a Droid RAZR, Samsung Galaxy Nexus and HTC Rezound (Vigor) come out, hopefully, in time for a holidays.
In a meantime, we’d like to get a readers adult to speed regulating as many facilities of a Droid Bionic as we need. Android is a absolute handling complement and Verizon 4G LTE is a a really quick network. Let’s see how we can get a many out of both.
In a prior Droid Bionic tips, essay we lonesome homescreens, wireless media streaming, email comment setup and a camera that are commencement to middle features. Let’s demeanour during some some-more modernized tips. Videos uncover any Droid Bionic tip during a finish of this article.
Video Conference Face to Face with Google Talk
You can video discuss with Google Talk on a Droid Bionic and we can also uncover your friends what is function around you. For example, we are during a assembly and we deliberate with your client, we can uncover your customer what is on a circular house or on a smorgasboard table.
- From app menu, daub Google Talk, sign-in.
- Locate a chairman we wish to video discuss with.
- Tap a camera idol subsequent to their name. Once they offshoot adult we can see them and talk.
- If wish to uncover them something, with behind camera, daub a shade to pierce adult a menu, daub a camera icon, daub again to switch to front camera.
Manage your Battery Life/Power
You can maximize your battery with a battery manager and chosing battery modes. You can even customize your battery saving mode.
- Touch menu key, daub settings, daub battery and information manager.
- Select battery mode.
- Choose saving modes.
- To find out what is regulating your battery, reason a battery in a battery manager and see what’s eating adult all battery juice.
App-Overload? Create App Groups
You can be overloaded with apps on your shade to make it easier to find apps, we can make app groups to reason a app groups and afterwards and a by-pass to your homescreen. This is so that we can find apps simply but scrolling by all of your apps.
How to Make an App Group
- From app menu taps all apps.
- Select new group. Name app group.
- Choose organisation app icon, name save.
- Tap supplement icon, name apps we wish to add, daub OK.
- You can supplement an app to an existent app group, by drumming and holding a app icon, name supplement to group, name organisation we wish to supplement it too.
How to Make an App Group Shortcut
- To emanate an app organisation shortcut, daub and reason dull space on homescreen.
- Select shortcuts, daub app groups, name app organisation to uncover shortcut.
Scroll Your Widget Info
Instead of holding adult a full shade for apps, we can use srolling widgets on your homescreen. You don’t have to open a app for email, calendar, or tasks.
- Tap reason on an dull space on homescreen.
- Choose widgets. Select a widget your wish for instance calendar.
- Choose a style, daub done.
- The scrolling widget will seem on your reason screen.
- Tap and reason to pierce it around. Tap and reason corners to distance it.
Quick Contacts on Home Screen
There are some people we hit some-more than others. You cant take those contacts and supplement them to a homescreen for easy entrance of Quick Contacts.
- Tap and reason on any dull space on a homescreen, a menu appears.
- Tap widgets and name Quick Contacts.
- The widget is placed on your homescreen.
- Tap a supplement idol to supplement your favorite contacts.
- Select contacts we dismal to add.
- When we wish to hit a hit – daub a hit to content message, call, email or get pushing directions. Swipe down a widget to see some-more contacts.
- Top 10 Droid Bionic Tips and Tricks for Bionic Droidness Power Part I
- HTC Sense 3.0 – Top Ten Tips Tricks for HTC EVO 3D HTC Sensation 4G
- Droid Incredible 2 News: Droid Incredible 2 New HTC Sense Button with Tips an’ Tricks
- Top Best Droid X Droid 2(Too) Tips an’ Tricks from VZW
- Top Ten Best Droid Incredible, HTC EVO 4G and HTC Aria Tips n’ Tricks
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.