Posted by admin
on Aug 5, 2013 in Wireless Mobile
| 0 comments
It was Moto X week, and child was it busy. We got adult a full examination of NVIDIA’s SHIELD unstable gaming console, and we did a ton of comparing of this year’s tip inclination opposite Moto’s newest flagship device. We posted adult an in-depth demeanour during what Moto’s X8 Computing System accurately is, and were also astounded by Google when they announced their new Android Device Manager. If we missed any of a idiocy (how could you?), take a look down next and locate up.
- Watch: Droid Life Show Moto X Edition [Subscribe]
- Watch: Moto X hands-on and unboxing.
- Watch: Moto X underline rundown.
- Review: NVIDIA SHIELD.
- Hands-on with a MotoMaker website.
- 9 things we should know about a Moto X.
- Spec Comparison: Moto X vs. DROID ULTRA vs. MAXX vs. Mini.
- Spec Comparison: Moto X vs. Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One vs. Nexus 4.
- Showdown: Moto X vs. Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One.
- Motorola and Google betray a Moto X.
- Punit Soni confirms unlockable bootloader for certain Moto X variants, Verizon to get “Developer Edition.”
- Google announces Android Device Manager, a apparatus to assistance we find your mislaid phone!
- Sony Honami pictured, shows off 20+MP camera sensor.
- What accurately is Moto’s X8 Computing System? We’ve got a answer for you.
- Verizon roadmap shows Moto X launch scheduled for Aug 23.
Have a good weekend, folks!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.