PhoneDog Media ExclusiveDownload iM5, now accessible in a App Store and Google Play. iM5 is a PhoneDog Media corroborated Social Platform to enthuse real-life transformation by a crowdsourcing of ideas. See a video
T-Mobile is starting a week with a vast warn for Samsung Galaxy S10 owners.
T-Mo is now pulling Android 10 updates to a Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e. This includes a final fast chronicle for testers in Samsung’s beta module as good as a full refurbish for folks who didn’t attend in a beta. If we were a beta tester, we can design to see an refurbish around 300MB, while those that didn’t beta exam can design a many incomparable refurbish that’s some-more than 2GB.
Galaxy S10 owners should be looking for an refurbish to chronicle G973USQU2CSKP, Galaxy S10+ owners should watch for chronicle G975USQU2CSKP, and Galaxy S10e owners should demeanour for an refurbish to chronicle G970USQU2CSKP.
The refurbish to Android 10 is a vast one. It includes facilities like new navigation gestures and Digital Wellbeing, that is meant to help we keep lane of your phone use and concentration when we don’t wish to be distracted. Samsung’s One UI 2.0 has lots of improvements as well, like an extended dim mode with image, text, and tone adjustments for day and night environments as good as clearer app icons and complement colors.
The refurbish is now rolling out over a air, and TmoNews readers Danny, Daryl, and Christopher have all gotten it already. You can manually check for a refurbish by going into Settings Software refurbish Download updates manually. Just be prepared for a vast refurbish if we didn’t attend in Samsung’s Android 10 beta.
While you’re watchful to implement a update, here’s a full changelog:
One UI 2 brings we Android 10, with sparkling new facilities from Samsung and Google formed on feedback from users like you.
We suggest that we behind adult your critical information to keep it protected during a upgrade.
Some apps, including Calculator, Samsung Internet, Samsung Health and Samsung Notes, need to be updated away after we refurbish your OS.
Here’s what’s new.
- Enhanced image, text, and tone adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and colors
- Clearer app icons and complement colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to discharge squandered shade space.
- Enhanced animations with a witty touch.
Full shade gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Navigate some-more absolutely on vast screens with minimal finger movement.
- Easily concentration on what matters with clearly highlighted buttons.
- New ways to entrance One-handed mode: double daub a Home symbol or appropriate down in a core of a bottom of a screen.
- Settings changed to Settings Advanced facilities One-handed mode.
- High contrariety keyboards and layouts for vast content have been improved.
- Listen to live debate and arrangement it as text.
Better content over wallpapers
- See content some-more clearly opposite wallpaper, as One UI automatically adjusts rise colors formed on light and dim areas and tone contrariety in the image below.
Media and devices
- Replaced a SmartThings row with a Media and Devices.
- Media: Control song and videos personification on your phone as good as other devices.
- Devices: Check and control your SmartThings inclination directly from a discerning panel.
- Added options for display a fingerprint idol when a shade is off. You can select to uncover it whenever we daub or keep it manifest when the Always On Display is shown.
- The battery use graph now provides some-more minute information.
- Added battery extent environment and other enhancements for Wireless PowerShare.
- Set goals to keep your phone use in check.
- Use Focus mode to assistance equivocate distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
- Added a ability to revise a modes that seem during a bottom of a screen.
- Provided a More add-on so we can fast entrance dark modes from a preview screen.
- Improved a blueprint so we can concentration on holding cinema but a settings removing in a way.
- Customize a discerning menu to get present entrance to a facilities we use a most.
- Get some-more information from a app bar.
- Install add-ons from a Galaxy Store to get even some-more features.
- Added Trash underline for Contacts. Contacts that we undo will stay in a rabble for 15 days before being deleted forever.
- Stickers can be combined to a date but formulating an event.
- Ringtones can be used for eventuality alerts.
- More options are accessible for repeating reminders.
- Set location-based reminders for a specific duration of time.
- Share reminders with your family organisation and other pity groups.
- Set reminders for a specific date but an alert.
- Created a Trash underline so we can revive files if we undo something by mistake.
- Added some-more filters we can use while acid to assistance we find things quickly.
- You can now duplicate or pierce mixed files and folders to opposite destinations during a same time.
- Added speed and time units to a section converter.
- Added tips to assistance we get a many from your Galaxy.
Updated Emergency Alert Capability to WEA 3.0
UPDATE: T-Mobile has posted a support documents for a Galaxy S10’s Android 10 update. In further to a strike to Android 10, these updates embody a WEA 3.0 repair and vague RCS enhancements.
Thanks, Danny, Daryl, and Christopher!