PhoneDog Media ExclusiveDownload iM5, now accessible in a App Store and Google Play. iM5 is a PhoneDog Media corroborated Social Platform to enthuse real-life transformation by a crowdsourcing of ideas. See a video
A small over a month after T-Mobile’s Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ began receiving their Android 10 updates, it’s a Galaxy S10 5G’s turn.
T-Mo has started pulling Android 10 to a Samsung Galaxy S10 5G. The refurbish is a vast one, weighing in during a small over 2GB, and it bumps a phone to chronicle G977TUVU3BSL5.
Included is a Jan 1, 2020 Android confidence rags as good as a strike to Android 10 and Samsung’s One UI 2. Just like a Galaxy S10’s update, Galaxy S10 5G owners can design dim mode improvements like darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms when a dim thesis is on.
Samsung has also enclosed clearer app icons and complement colors with this refurbish as good as softened layouts for titles and buttons to help revoke squandered shade space. Animations have been done smoother, too, and polished interactions will help we navigate some-more absolutely with minimal finger movement.
This refurbish adds some-more minute information in a battery use graph and also enables Focus Mode in Digital Wellbeing, that lets we fast overpower apps when we need to be giveaway of distractions. The Camera app will now let we revise a modes that seem during a bottom of a screen, and Samsung says that it’s also softened a blueprint of a app so we can some-more simply concentration on a photos you’re holding but settings removing in a way.
You can find a full changelog below. Let us know when Android 10 hits your Galaxy S10 5G!
One UI 2 brings we Android 10, with sparkling new facilities from Samsung and Google formed on feedback from users like you.
We suggest that we behind adult your critical information to keep it protected during a upgrade.
Some apps, including Calculator, Samsung Internet, Samsung Health and Samsung Notes, need to be updated away after we refurbish your OS.
Here’s what’s new.
- Enhanced image, text, and tone adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and colors
- Clearer app icons and complement colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to discharge squandered shade space.
- Enhanced animations with a witty touch.
Full shade gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Navigate some-more absolutely on vast screens with minimal finger movement.
- Easily concentration on what matters with clearly highlighted buttons.
- New ways to entrance One-handed mode: double daub a Home symbol or appropriate down in a core of a bottom of a screen.
- Settings changed to Settings Advanced facilities One-handed mode.
- High contrariety keyboards and layouts for vast content have been improved.
- Listen to live debate and arrangement it as text.
Better content over wallpapers
- See content some-more clearly opposite wallpaper, as One UI automatically adjusts rise colors formed on light and dim areas and tone contrariety in a picture below.
Media and devices
- Replaced a SmartThings row with a Media and Devices.
- Media: Control song and videos personification on your phone as good as other devices.
- Devices: Check and control your SmartThings inclination directly from a discerning panel.
- Added options for display a fingerprint idol when a shade is off. You can select to uncover it whenever we daub or keep it manifest when a Always On Display is shown.
- The battery use graph now provides some-more minute information.
- Added battery extent environment and other enhancements for Wireless PowerShare.
- Set goals to keep your phone use in check.
- Use Focus mode to assistance equivocate distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
- Added a ability to revise a modes that seem during a bottom of a screen.
- Provided a More add-on so we can fast entrance dark modes from a preview screen.
- Improved a blueprint so we can concentration on holding cinema but a settings removing in a way.
- Customize a discerning menu to get present entrance to a facilities we use a most.
- Get some-more information from a app bar.
- Install add-ons from a Galaxy Store to get even some-more features.
- Added Trash underline for Contacts. Contacts that we undo will stay in a rabble for 15 days before being deleted forever.
- Stickers can be combined to a date but formulating an event.
- Ringtones can be used for eventuality alerts.
- More options are accessible for repeating reminders.
- Set location-based reminders for a specific duration of time.
- Share reminders with your family organisation and other pity groups.
- Set reminders for a specific date but an alert.
- Created a Trash underline so we can revive files if we undo something by mistake.
- Added some-more filters we can use while acid to assistance we find things quickly.
- You can now duplicate or pierce mixed files and folders to opposite destinations during a same time.
- Added speed and time units to a section converter.
- Added tips to assistance we get a many from your Galaxy.
Updated Emergency Alert Capability to WEA 3.0