Posted by admin
on Mar 11, 2012 in Wireless Mobile
| 0 comments
As a use of rooting Android phones becomes some-more prevalent, so does a series of rooting collection turn some-more widely accessible in sequence to base your Motorola DROID Bionic. One of those sought-after collection is Pete’s Motorola Root Tool.
The pronounced developer done a rooting book that can simply base your DROID Bionic. This book is specifically designed to work on DROID Bionic handsets with firmware versions progressing than 5.5.893. This rooting routine is also pronounced to work on a following devices:
- Motorola DROID
- Motorola DROID 2 Global
- Motorola DROID 3
- Motorola Cliq
- Motorola Cliq 2
- Motorola DROID Pro
- Motorola DROID X
- Motorola DROID X2
Those who possess a Motorola DROID Bionic regulating firmware aloft than 5.5.893, however, can use an swap rooting method.
In this article, we will find dual methods for rooting your Motorola Droid Bionic, depending on what firmware chronicle is regulating on it.
- A mechanism regulating Windows
- Download one of a following, depending on firmware version:
- For firmware versions earlier than 5.5.893 – Get Pete’s Motorola Root Tool:
- For Windows Vista, 7, or Server 2008 (PetesMotorolaRootTools_v1.07.zip, 331 KB) — If you’re on Windows XP, try this package first. Otherwise, download a one below.
- For Windows XP, 2003 Server (DROID 3 easy base book v7.zip, 1.34 MB)
- For firmware versions 5.5.893 and higher — Download a base package here (DROIDBionicRootNew.zip, 4.75 MB)
- For Windows users, make certain we have a suitable drivers commissioned on your computer. You can get a drivers here or here.
- Create a backup of your personal phone data.
- Enable USB debugging by going to Settings Applications Development USB Debugging.
- Maintain battery energy of 50% or some-more to keep your device regulating around a whole procedure.
- System collection such as firewall programs and anti-virus program might impact a outcome of a rooting process. It would be correct to invalidate such program before to rooting your phone.
Make certain we know accurately what we are doing before regulating this guide. We will not be obliged for any repairs dealt by a use of this step-by-step rooting guide.
For Firmware Version Earlier Than 5.5.893
- Download Pete’s Motorola Root Tool from a integrate supposing above.
- Extract a essence of a Root Tool into a folder on your computer.
- Connect your mobile phone to a mechanism regulating USB cable.
- Set your Motorola DROID Bionic to “Charge Only.”
- Go to a extracted folder and double-click Pete’s Motorola Root Tool executable file.
- Follow a on-screen instructions. When we are ready, click a “Root My Phone” symbol to start a rooting process. You can determine either rooting succeeded by updating a Superuser app. If Superuser pops adult a request, afterwards that means rooting succeeded.
For Firmware Version 5.5.893 or Higher
- Connect your Motorola DROID Bionic to a mechanism around USB cable.
- Set your mobile device as “Charge Only.”
- Download a DROIDBionicRootNew.zip record from a integrate supposing above.
- Extract a essence into a folder on your computer. The folder should enclose a folder named “files” and a runme.bat file
- Double-click a runme.bat record to start a rooting process.
- After a integrate of reboots, your Motorola DROID Bionic will be rooted. You can determine either rooting succeeded by updating a Superuser app. If Superuser pops adult a request, afterwards that means rooting succeeded.
Good work! Now we can suffer fuller grasp and control of your secure Motorola DROID Bionic. What will we do subsequent with your secure device?
How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2 on a Motorola Droid X How to Root and Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Motorola XOOM Running Android 4.0.3 ICS How to Install Clockwork Mod Recovery on Motorola Droid X Motorola Invites DROID Bionic Owners to “Project” for Bionic Update
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.