Like us on Facebook
How to Know if Your Device Will Receive an Update?
1. Visit a Motorola Software Upgrade News.
2. Select where have we purchased your Motorola device.
3. After selecting that carrier, name a device on a following choices shown.
4. If we select an authorised device, a Web page will arrangement sum of when a hurl out began.
5. For a inclination that will stay on their stream OS, a Trade Up is speedy by Motorola to obtain phones with Jelly Bean OS and probable rebate.
6. Unfortunately, inclination using from Android 1.5 Cupcake to Android 2.3 Gingerbread that are not displayed will never accept anymore updates.
Trade Your MOTO
MOTO Trade Up concede owners to trade their stream handsets to Jelly Bean using devices.
1. Select your phone from a list of authorised smartphones displayed.
2. Select a new Motorola smartphone we want.
3. Depending on that device we have motionless to trade-in, we have to move your authorised used smartphone to a nearest Wireless Store.
4. Another process offering by Motorola is squeeze a new smartphone initial to accept $100 lapse and afterwards mail them for a used phone and current proof-of-purchase such as receipt and UPC code. Then Motorola will send we a $100 Motorola Visa Prepaid Card within 6-8 weeks.
To hit a editor, e-mail:
You must be logged in to post a comment.