Posted by admin
on Apr 20, 2021 in Wireless Gadget
| 0 comments
In box we missed anything, here’s a discerning weekend roundup of a news that powered AllThingsD.com this week:
- Daily-deals site LivingSocial was hacked, compromising a names, emails, birthdates and encrypted passwords of 50 million users.
- In an essay, Reed Hastings laid out his predictions for a future of streaming video, that includes not only his company, Netflix, though also HBO, ESPN and anyone else transitioning from a channel to an app.
- Walt Mossberg reviewed a Galaxy S 4, Samsung’s new flagship smartphone, and resolved that “while we admire some of a features, overall, it isn’t a game-changer.”
- What are Google’s skeleton for a high-speed Internet project, Google Fiber? Theories abound, though good fitness discovering an answer from CEO Larry Page’s words.
- According to mixed sources, Twitter is testing internal find features that will assistance we improved know what’s function not only around a world, though also down a block.
- Android’s clearly indomitable ascent over a iPhone might not be inexorable, after all. A new news says patron faithfulness will let Apple pass Google in smartphone marketplace share by 2015.
- On a 10-year anniversary of a sale to Google, Applied Semantics co-founder Eytan Elbaz explained what he and his partners schooled from starting adult and removing acquired.
- For a initial time, Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer publicly commented on a debate combined after Yahoo criminialized a employees from operative from home.
- Speaking of Mayer, she’s strictly assimilated a house of wireless tool builder Jawbone, and it’s expected to be a good fit.
- Apple needs some new strike products to expostulate growth, and CEO Tim Cook says they’re on a way… only not until this fall.
To stay on tip of a latest, follow AllThingsD.com on Twitter and Facebook, and allow to the daily email newsletter.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.